Monday, January 31, 2011

so raise your glass if you are wrong, in all the right ways

Day 2: Nine things you do everyday.

1. Force myself out of bed.

2. Wake up in the middle of the night. Morning. To, I don't know why I wake up actually. I just do. Then I'll check the time. And then I'll go pee if I'm not too lazy.

3. Lay on the floor to do sit ups and then never sit up.

4. Daydream about my wedding in 10 years time. Less than 10 years. I hope.

5. Stare into space. Stone. Look right through the board in school, and right through the wall at home.

6. Roll my eyes at my brother.

7. Hug Clyde to sleep. Because I can't sleep without him. I don't feel safe. And Polly must be next to me. Because she's a princess like me, she deserves a nice big pillow too.

8. Look at the piano and tell myself that I have to learn to play one song on the piano by the end of the year because it was one of my New Year's resolution. I haven't touched the piano yet. It's the last day of January.

9. Worry about what comes next. Doesn't everybody?

No comments: