Tuesday, February 1, 2011

I wish you would

Day 3: Eight things that annoy you.

1. Having to repeat myself more than two times.

2. People who assume things. It totally annoys me so much when they do, and then they blame you or somebody else because this is what they thought happened.

3. When people tell you they will do something and not do it. Or when they say they'll be here at this time and then don't appear or call in five minutes before saying they'll be an hour late. Something like that.

4. When I try and try so hard but I still can't get things right. More frustration that annoying, but yeah.

5. My laptop connection which goes off whenever it feels like going off and it's nothing to do with the Internet whatever, it's just the laptop.

6. Because my laptop is so small, I cannot enlarge the page on Roiworld. Because it only works with some number widthlenghthheight thing.

7. When I'm sleeping and people choose that exact moment to either call me or text me which will wake me up and then not able to fall back asleep.

8. Waking in the middle of the night for no absolute reason.

No comments: