Wednesday, August 4, 2010

where the grass is really greener

So, Nike came to my school and they say it's for a run blablabla but it's obviously to promote their stuffies. In this case their shoes.

I signed up with a bunch of friends hoping that hey, whatever it is, maybe I'll just get to do some running and who cares about the Nike's they're gonna loan us, I don't need them.

Heck, I don't need them.

But it was one of the most AMAZING (I think I've been using amazing a lot?) shoes I've ever used. We were the first school in Malaysia to ever try out their newest Lunar Glide +2 shoes, so they were all brand new.

I still do not need them.

It is okay to want them, though? Because they were absolutely comfortable and I probably felt like Forrest Gump, wanting to run all day (except a friend today kinda didn't have the stamina, so I kinda didn't run?)

Well, honestly, I didn't think that I would fall for this form of advertisement that Nike obviously so cleverly thought about. BUT I DID. I can't believe.

I do not need a pair of Lunar Glide's.

It IS pretty, though, isn't it? Especially this pink one. Heeee :D

No comments: