Monday, August 9, 2010

I never told you

I totally dig this picture, HAHAH.


Happy Birthday, Azfar ! :D


Ten things I love about Azfar.

1. He has a great sense of humour. He knows what a joke is, and that makes him easy to talk to and to have some fun with. Everyone loves talking to Azfar, no kid.

2. If he had to listen to me ramble about how sucky things are for a whole day, he would. He wouldn't leave me hanging, especially without some sort of solution.

3. He's a guy with curly hair. What more is there to say? Don't you love guys with curly hair? I love guys with curly hair, HAHAH.

4. He is one that can actually withstand me for years now. I don't know how he does it, I know that every single one of my friends has been highly annoyed with me at one point of time. Azfar? Well, not that I know of anyway.

But seriously, who CAN hang out with me for forever?

5. He can do whatever he puts his heart to. In other words, when he's passionate about getting something, he'll get it in the end. I don't think he'll ever let his dreams just disappear in front on him, he'll try his very best to do just about anything.

6. He is different in his own way (isn't everybody?). But he doesn't ditch doing the things he loves just because no one's doing it, he'll do anything he likes his own way, and seriously. How many people can you find like that?

7. This dude is always nice. And as his best friend, I tell him all the time that sometimes, he's TOO NICE. It's not very good to be TOO NICE, am I right? :D

8. Everyone loves Azfar because he can give you a whole different way to think through your problems (doesn't seem like the right word, but I think it is). It may not seem like a big thing, but hey. Sometimes, it helps you find your own answer, instead of asking an answer from someone else.

9. He always encourages people, no matter what, no matter who (he's TOO NICE, you see). But I guess it really does lift people up sometimes, and hey. That's a good thing, no?

10. Probably the only one that can make me smile all the time, even on a bad day.
That's why he's my best friend.




No comments: