Wednesday, August 4, 2010

and all of the things that we've gone through

I sent her off yesterday. It was... I don't even know what it was. And I'm trying to say something about the whole time I was there, but I can't think of any.

Ten things I'll miss about Ting Li Hui.

1. Her smile. Every morning, I'll arrive to school late as usual and she'll be there, then she'll smile and say, "HI !". Even the times when she just looked at me and not smile and say, "Hi", then stare at me for a minute, she'll jump and be excited after that and tell me what happened the night before.
Something like that.

2. Her laugh. Her laugh, it makes me laugh. And I don't know how to talk about her laugh?

3. The way she tells me about the latest gossip. HAHAH. She gets so excited, sometimes I don't know what she's talking about.

4. The way she gets all sway-y when she's talking about her crush. It's unbelievably, I don't know, cute? hahah. She's suddenly all shy and smiley, I don't thing I could even make her smile like that. Heee.

5. How she's so determined to do something. And I've never seen her fail in anything, she's just always worked hard for all that she wants. It gives me the boost to do what I want too (:

6. Her absolutely cheerful aura. She makes everyone around her smile, just by being there. There isn't one person I know that doesn't like being around her :D

7. She doesn't care what people say about her. I mean, I know that everyone says we shouldn't care either, but have you seen the way people react when they hear something bad about them going about? Li Hui doesn't even bother, she just shrugs it off. And I have no idea how she does it.

8. Her artsy nature. heheh. She could make something so plain and boring look amazingly gorgeous. And she always knows how to dress things up, so that it looks better. I won't be surprised if you're a designer one day, dear. hahah.

9. The fact that she's loyal to her friends. Even if she's somewhere else now (and without Facebook !), I know she won't forget the friends she has been with most of her school life (:

10. I'll probably just miss her presence the most. I feel absolutely lonely, without a girlfriend. And yadayadayada. There's so much to say, like, how I could never EVER get used to the idea of her not being in school not playing tennis on Wednesday's. I can't believe it, I still expect to see her there when I arrive in school and when I go for tennis, I get pumped up before because I can't wait to tell her just about everything.



I was at the edge, I wanted to cry at the airport. Seriously. But I didn't. Because, I don't know. Because I know you said that you going away isn't suppose to be a sad thing.

Somehow, it feels like I'll never see you again, and EVERY SINGLE DAY, I have to remind myself that, wth, I'll be seeing you in no time (: And I really can't wait for that day.

I'll miss ya. No, wait. I already do. So much.

No comments: