Sunday, February 15, 2009

waiting for your call

Hello wonderful world.

I am feeling really hot. Not that you needed to know, since well, most of you stay in Malaysia and DO know that it's so so so hot. It's so crazy, it can kill us all. Where's the rain? I thought the heat wave was suppose to happen in Australia only. Was it Australia? Or New Zealand? I don't know, but somewhere, there's a heat wave. And it's not suppose to be here. But the point is, it IS here. Go away, heat, go away. I wish I were in Canada now. Cold cold cold. How fun.

I'm trying to decide now, what topic I should pick for my English oral. I know that they're only testing your language and grammar, but the topic's gotta be good too. Something that the teacher will spread around. Maybe make me famous, who knows? I'm exaggerating, but yeah. I need a topic. I find it stupid sitting here and trying to decide a topic, looking it up at Wikipedia and finding that I could NEVER interpret the things there. maybe I should just talk about Camp Rock. It's on Wikipedia, you know. How dumb. Maybe I'll sing to teacher too.

So, so. I don't want to go to school tomorrow. Because I don't like school. It's boring. Do you think being home schooled is better? I can't tell, I've never been home schooled.

I feel like sleeping now.

No comments: