Thursday, February 12, 2009

fearless

Being someone that updates her blog regularly, I know I have been left behind. It's been awhile since I've updated and basically, it's because I just don't feel like it (:

Still, here's a little something so that it will look like an 'update' (:

I heard the funniest thing ever. Thanks to Joanne *wink*. I won't mention it, but it made me go high and made me really really happy. haha. woot woot !
I got sick again and I skipped school yesterday. And when I went back to school today, my homework piled up so much, I wanted to scream. That's not the only thing that made me wanna scream. I typed out a two thousand word essay days ago and one day, I open the document to find half of the essay was gone. It was getting so good, and now, it's gone. That's bullshit. I have the document saved in three places now because I've become paranoid.
My mum is making me drink this ginger juice thing every night for 3 days because of my cough. It's disgustingly spicy and burns your throat. You know, I have a friend called Emily Mah and she recently had dengue. Her mum forced her to drink papaya leaf juice because it's good for platelets. She cried and refused to drink it up. I should cry to, see if it works. heh, I love you, Em (:
There Ma, I just talked about you. And the horrible ginger juice, blehh.
I can't sleep at night due to my block nose. So now, tea is definitely a must in the mornings.
I'm being so random here, I don't even know what this whole post is about.

No comments: