Sunday, February 15, 2009

one day at a time

I have officially decided what to talk about for oral. Of course, below isn't the exact words I would use. I'm gonna take notes and say whatever comes to me (:


What am I going to talk about? I’m going to talk about my shoes. Unusual, I know, but I think it’ll be fun. So, starting off, I have 6 pairs of shoes. 3 pairs of flip flops, not to mention I need a new pair, one pair of ballet flats and two pairs of heels. My favourite? Currently, I love my darling ballet flats.

Those flats are in a deep shade of red. In size eight, I got them from Aldo while I was in Canada. Aldo in Canada are much cheaper. And I love Aldo. It’s so comfortable. Anyway, I got my cousin to buy them for me for Christmas. In other words, I conned him to do so. So now, I own a pair of Aldo shoes, how awesome is that?

Next, my pair of heels. Being fifteen, it’s pretty stupid to wear heels. It actually isn’t good for your feet. But I am to wear heels when I go to church every Sunday. I own a pair of red heels. Am I crazy about red? Kind of (: It’s a satin bright red sling backs peep toes. I saw the very first pair of red peep toes in a magazine and I fell in love. I started hunting around for a pair and I found a pair in Vincci. I didn’t buy it right away. In fact, I didn’t want to buy it. RM 60 for a pair of shoes are not too bad, but those shoes were more of a want instead of a need. But my aunt insisted that she bought me a pair. So, lucky me, I have a pair of satin red sling back peep toes heels. How many times have I worn them? About a dozen. Not much, because it’s red ! It’s not really easy to match but good to look at.

My pair of black heels weren’t originally mine. My mum bought it when she first saw them but at that time, she didn’t get to wear them. She was busy around the house – she didn’t go to work and she didn’t go out. So, I took those heels and wore them. As the shoe grew into my shape of the feet, my mum started going out again. I offered back those pair of heels, but she said they felt uncomfortable. I’m once again a lucky girl. Only thing is, those shoes give a squeaky sound when I drag them across the floor. I want this pair of heels from Vincci. They’re beautiful in black (:

So, I won’t go on anymore about my flip flops. These three pairs of shoes are enough. Being a girl,everyone would expect me to have more than six pairs. I share shoes with my mum, so those six pairs are officially mine. Do you love shoes? I love shoes.

Inspired none other than the amazing Fafa.

2 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
serena (: said...

Err, thanks. Who are you? /: