Friday, December 12, 2008

you kiss her but her eyes don't close

If I were to live in Canada all my life, the first thing I'll buy is a pair of fringed boots. Because, what use is a pair of boots in Malaysia? It's so hot and boots are not it. I don't know why some crazy people still wear them. Fashion statement, yeah, but hey, it's a little too hot, is it not? You have to be comfy too.

The second thing of the shelf will be a trench coat. Because again, I do not have a use for it in Malaysia. Too hot, honey.

Then, I'll grab those hoodies that I have fallen in love with throughout my stay here. The hoodies are irresistible, but sadly, I have to resist. They're thick, warm enough for a negative one day. I do not see the use as the air conditions can only go down to 16 degrees. That is pretty warm, now that I get negative ten here.

I also want those excessively cute flannel pajamas. I have a pair, but only because I was staying here for two months. They have monkey pajamas and little snowflakes. How cute is that?

Seeing that sweat pants or track pants fits me so perfectly well here, I'll have to buy some too. Not that I have not gone overboard with it, but yeah. It comes in handy. I especially want those three quarter pajamas that looks so comfy (:

Next, I'll run by the shops where teenagers shop, like Urban Planet to buy as many tank tops. Because they are so cute. And because stripes here has not been abused and classified as lala. I think, I'll actually buy those tank tops before heading home. They come in pretty handy !

Still, I'm not done yet. I want to buy a dress. A summer dress and a formal dress. Not that I don't have a formal dress, but yeah. Since I could not find my size in three lovely dresses today, living here would be an advantage.

I want a pair of Lulu Lemon's. They're sweat pants that are the most comfy thing ever. At least they feel comfy. But they cost $100 + each pair. So if I happen to think they are not comfy, no use throwing away money.

Pullover sweat shirts are a MUST.

To make my socks collection look like it's having some business, I should go out and buy more cute socks. Some are so irresistible, I already bought them.

You cannot forget how cheap ALDO shoes are here. So, I want to get a pair of heels. White ones and black ones. I've got red heels already. Everybody knows that.

Sunglasses are a MUST here. In Malaysia, sun is hot but it's not bright during the afternoon. You only get bright sun in the mornings. Here, the afternoon sun is unbearable for the eyes.

Lastly, handbags of course. They have really nice ones those won't do for Malaysia. So I left them at the store.

I will continue dance class here. I definitely will.

All this, I'm gonna dream about them tonight. It was fun posting this up.


No comments: