Friday, December 12, 2008

santa baby, would you hurry down the chimney tonight?

While being skinny is what every girl wants to be, I have to complain about that. Well, maybe I'm not skinny, but I'm slim. Could be considered. Don't just think about dissing me, think about the truth. I am slim, not fat. Not obese either, thank you.

So yeah, sometimes being slim you can buy anything and look good in it or walk into a store and have something that fits. At times, I feel frustrated too. Times like now, that is. I went to a shop called Suzy something. I saw a red dress. A stunning red dress to go with my stunning gorgeous red shoes. Everyone has met my red shoes, right? Yeah. I loved the dress. So I grabbed the smallest size on the rack. A 'M'. It hung down from my body and I was thinking, fine. There's plenty of Suzy whatever around. All that, just to find out that the other outlet, has only 'M' on the rack. Lucky me.

Today, I did more shopping. This time, I come home empty handed. Usually, I'll have something. SOMETHING. This time, nothing. I'm not counting the two tanks tops I got, though. I tried on three dresses. All equally nice, equally cute. None of them fit. How many on the rack? One. The sizes were 6 and 8. I did not expect to fit them, but when I got nearer the fitting room, I got more excited. Just to find out that the dresses are too big.

So see, sometimes being slim or skinny, can be as depressing as being chubby. Chubby is not bad, in my opinion. In fact, being chubby is the way to go. You'll look healthier than those paper thin people. It's not that I want to change, I like me. It's just that, today's shopping was so depressing. A big word, depressing is. But just to exaggerate. It probably was not that bad. I just really loved those dresses. I know you would have thought it was cute too (:

On another note, I can't seem to find shoes that I like at my size. I hate that too. I've been to almost 5 different Aldo's, you know, the shoe shop, but can't find my size. I've bought a wad of things here, but these are what I love. Maybe it's time for me to stop buying.

No comments: