Sunday, December 21, 2008

thoughts read unspoken

It's the 20th of December. I did not realize that until late tonight. Christmas is in a few days. I have not finished my Christmas shopping.

This year, the whole plan was, to share presents with my sister to give out. Just to make Christmas shopping easier for each of us. She bought a lots of things, to bring over to Canada. Unfortunately, those things were put in a file and were accidentally left in the airport when my mum and sister were stressed up about the repacking.


So here, I've still got a few things to buy, thing is, I do not know what to get. Honestly, the price don't worry me so much, but for some people, it does.


I know, for the past few days, this blog was not updated. Usually, it's updated a few times a day. I'm online 24/7. Too bad now. My sister is here and I have to share the laptop. No more 24/7 online (:


Michy, I miss you a whole bunch too ): I won't forget your souvenirs, don't worry. HAHA. I'm guessing you already got your DSLR and you did not tell me ): I'm gonna steal it when I get home ! :D

No comments: