Monday, December 22, 2008

forever in doubt

We know that it's frustrating and that you're annoyed. But, you do not know that you are not the only one that can get frustrated.
I had a lifetime freedom before all this and I was happy, for a month. It's not that I do not love you. I really do love you.
Thing is, talking to you is not comfortable. You make me spit out things that I have promised to shut up about. You make me feel guilty all the time, you make me come back to you, always apologizing. I have realized that all this, it's not my fault at all. I put up with it, so that, you, YOU can be happy. That's all I ever try to do. Make others happy. If I have to suffer for all this, so be it. As long as everyone else is happy. Well,lets just say, I want to be happy now. It's my turn, don't you think so?

It's time to let go.
I need my own freedom, my own space. I'm growing up and it is this time of my age that I will think that I know everything. I know I don't. As a teenager, we would want time alone. It is this time of our life that we discover new things, that we are on the journey to adulthood. I want some freedom, just a little.
I want the times that you choking me for the latest thing my friends and siblings up to to stop. I want everyone happy, including myself. I'm not being self-centered and selfish, but I think it's time I gave myself a little time. It's time I gave myself some joy.
Arguing and having depressing chats is not going to work. We all feel frustrated too, not only you. We always are thinking about you, but you push us off and tell us that we only think about ourselves. You were not the only one scarred by daddy's moving on. We were too, and we're healing our wounds. We need space and time.
I just do not have any guts to tell you about this, because, it'll hurt you. Why bother, then?

No comments: