Sunday, December 28, 2008

broken clouds

Whoops, I know I have not been updating. I have been packed with activities and well, too much, I must say. My bedtime is now at 11 pm, instead of early mornings 3 am. In payment for that, I get waken up at 9.30 am.

So, there was Christmas day. Yay yay. My aunt had a party on the eve of Christmas and it lasted until Christmas about 1 am. I slept at 2 am, and well, my cousin had a fabulous idea, that is, to wake me up at 9 am. Too bad he only got up at 9.15 am. It did not stop him though. He came to my room, 9.30 am, bringing in a pot lid and a wooden spoon. You must have guessed what he did by now. He hit on the pot lid to wake me up. Why? So that he can open presents. If he were 12, maybe I would get it. No kidding, he's 20. UGH, hate him, but he's my favourite cousin because he bought me a pair of Aldo shoes :D

Boxing day. It's nothing back in Malaysia, not as big as Canada. Everyone is out to shop on boxing day. Prices are slashed half price from normal, some, more than half. I really was not up to it that day. My feet chose that day to hurt, and my knee gave me a wee bit problem for awhile too. Next, I was still cranky from waking up at 9.30 am again. So, I walked passed this shop called Lululemon. It's a shop that specializes in sports attire - sweat pants, sports bra's and hoodies on the go. I must say, the sweat pants feels so comfortable. A lot of people wears them, it's a big brand. Lots of people uses the hoodies too. But, it cost up to $ 90 + for a pair of sweat pants. It's worth it, if I were to live in Canada, I guess. But if I have to multiply three to that price, it's totally overpriced. So, out of curiosity, I wanted to check out how much sweat pants were during boxing day. There was a long line, queuing up to get into the store right by the door. I walked off, obviously.

And, there was another brand name shop called Aritzia. Pretty hoodies, they specialize in hoodies. Also wanting to check out the prices, I walked over to the store. The line outside the store blocked up two other stores. Guess what I did?

That was boxing day. We spent the whole day shopping, how fun ! (:

Then, today, well, yesterday, technically. It's Li Hui's birthday ! I'll put up a nicer post tomorrow or something. Anyway. I went up to the mountains. To this place called Lake Louise. I got woken up at about 9.30 am, again, by the way. It was a long ride, I can say, and my plan was to sleep in the car. I got put to my so-called Canadian God-father's car with my siblings. He's probably 50 + at age and he listens to our music. What I mean is, Linkin Park, Maroon 5, Plain White T's and Daughtry. Well, everything else on the radio. He blasted the radio all the way up, making it hard to sleep. I was, liking the music anyway. We heard a few songs up to three times. So, Lake Louise was beautiful. No pictures today, folks. Soon, though. But the mountains, all I can say is, it's something you see on postcards. Really really an awesome view. Next, we drove up a little to Banff, a little town. We had lunch and visited a few small shops until we were too cold. Awesome, we headed down back home after that.

So far, let's just say I'm having fun.

I have gotten news that I've been put into the first class in school next year. Excited? Not really. Scared? Not at all. What then? I wonder too. It feels really weird, that's all. Not that I do not want to be there, I do. It just somehow feels odd.

There, this is to make my blog look alive a little. I haven't much time to update these past days. But I will soon, really !

No comments: