Monday, December 15, 2008

everything that's happening for me

I would not say Four Christmases is the movie that is oh-my-gosh-must-see-so-awesome-possum-best-movie-of-the-year-best-movie-ever. It was pretty good but not good enough to be watched a hundred and one times. It is just your ordinary movie, the kind that you already know what would happen.

This movie is about a couple. They're not married and they do not intend to, even though they have been together for three years. For those three years, this couple has lied to their family just to go off on a holiday together, each time during the Christmas season. Their flight got canceled in the show and they were stuck visiting their parents. On both sides of the family, the parents are divorced. After this they get to the I-do-not-want-to-talk-to-you part and then the I-love-you-again-and-want-you-back part. A typical love story.

But let's talk about the theater. It's different, so different. You are considered a child at age thirteen. My aunt bought me a child ticket, you know, just to get it cheaper. The cashier did not bother to ask. So I got in cheaper. Yay. Also, in the theater itself, there's no fixed seats for anyone. You could sit wherever you like. Not like Malaysian cinemas, row G, seat 12.

That is just part of it. If you get bored of the show, you could actually exit and go to another cinema to catch another movie. I like this policy. The entrance here, is the exit too. I did not do that, but yeah. I was told you can.

I still want to catch Twilight, and I want to watch it here, not back home. Because, it will be out of the movies by the time I get back anyway. Also, I heard the kissing scene was cut out ! I'm pretty sure it did not get cut here. But, because I know my cousin is SO against Twilight, I will not ask him to take me.

Confessions of A Shopaholic is coming out too ! You know, it's that book by Sophie Kinsella that was so popular at one time. She is just one of the best chick lit. author. I just hope the movie is just as good. It stars Isla Fisher as Becky Bloomwood, the main character. I do not even know who she is. Anyway. Yeah. That's it. HAHA.

AZFARAZWAN ! I'm waiting for my pizza !

No comments: