Tuesday, December 16, 2008

give me one more chance to make it right


Do you like Marble Cake? I don't. Well, I don't fancy it, and I HATE baking it.

Don't get me wrong, I absolutely LOVE baking. But this, this cake, is something I can never bake.

I don't know why, honestly. It's stupid. Every single time I attempt to make this cake, it will be a disaster. Like, seriously.

This time, my aunt bought the cake mix. Where all you got to do is throw in the flour and mix everything. Right now, the cake is in the oven sitting there. I so do not know what to do with it. It's partially cooked and has raised a million times than I think it's supposed to. Plus, the center of the cake consists of batter. Just the batter, it does not seem to be cooking. What am I going to do? I don't want to take it out again ):

Marble cake is by far, my biggest failure.

No comments: