Sunday, November 16, 2008

if I were a boy

Oh, this isn't fair. At all. I'm so tired and my aunt's like,

" Don't go to sleep, you won't be able to sleep tonight, then"

Okay, I won't sleep but waait. Guess what?

She 's sleeping on the chair across from me. She's the one suffering jet-lag, not me. I can sleep at any time I want. She, on the other hand keeps getting up at 4 am.

Let me sleeeeeeeeeeeeep.

Hi mummy (: If you are asking which sister of yours is doing this to me, it's Helen Ee Ee. Ee Mah encourages me to sleep so that I can stay up longer at night.

We had a party today (: I met this cousin and that cousin and another cousin and I hope I don't loose track.

There was Tylyn, Ryan, Maddie, Jaddie, Hayley and Jillian. I think there was more. I forgot who they were.

But there was this whole lot of people and I only stuck with my aunties and the 'old people' as they call themselves. All of them wanted me to hang around with my cousins friends but I didn't want to because, I guess I already know we don't have much in common.

I got attacked by a pack of kids during the party, also attacked by a fat pig. The little kids, they tickled me until I couldn't laugh anymore and well, you know how I am when I get tickled.

At least some of you will know how I am. I laugh all the way to tears.

After bullying my 'oldest cousin' that couldn't stop bragging that he was the oldest, who wants to be old? He's so weird |: Anyway. He picked up my legs and dragged me all the way to the living room. When everyone saw that, they just stopped talking and I couldn't stop laughing. He grabbed my legs and pulled me down the sofa after that. I landed on my bum ):

Mummy, time for you to scold him, or something. You can come here and torture him, pleaasee. I can't do anything. He's too strong.

I got kicked out of my oldest aunt's house today ): So I get to stay with my second aunt with my two cousins that are in front of the computer playing games or in front of the television, playing games.

They have Wii !!!! (:

No comments: