Saturday, November 15, 2008

I hide all the bruises, I hide all the damage that's done

I can finally feel the strain in my legs and arms from all that dancing. gaah.

Did I say I would be going for a dance class? Anyway. I did. We did jazz dance and it was awesome. My dream, haha. To go for dance class (:

I think the strain also comes from playing Wii. You know what that is? It's a game. Where you can play tennis, baseball and others. You use a remote with a sensor to hit the ball or whatever you're supposed to hit. I got dragged to play it and now, I'm addicted to it. It's fun. haha.

I miss home. It's been almost a week and I want to be in my bed. Especially since I left Snowy my stuffed bear at home so that I could bring Towers and Sneaky. I miss Snowy ): And I miss my room and everything at home.

I especially miss my family ):

I don't want to go home but I want to be at home. Oh, you get the theory.

Remember when I had that ice cap thing? And it froze me so much? Well, guess what? I'll be having a bubble tea tonight which is in like slushie form. Or in other words in the Iced Cappuccino or Slurpee form. Blah. Gonna freeze again. But I like finally talked my cousin to taking my brother and me out so, why not? heheh.

Freeze freeze freeze.

I'm gonna go play Wii ! wheeeeeeeeeeee

No comments: