Saturday, November 15, 2008

there will be an answer

1. Each blogger must post this rules.
2. Each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Blogger that are tagged need to write about ten thing about their blog and post these rules. You need to choose ten people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don't forget to leave them comment telling them they've been tagged and to read your blog .




Ten random facts/habits about me.
doesn't have to be bad, right?


- I absolutely loveee Nick Jonas. I think he's gorgeous. He doesn't know I exist. sigh. So dramatic


See? He's just gorgeous *melts*

- I didn't mention that I downloaded all the songs from the newest Jonas Brothers album. And I tried downloading the whole of their other albums too. Addicted? Maybe.


- I carry my mp3 everywhere I go, whether it's a 5 minute walk or drive and back. It's really precious and special. It contains a whole load of Jonas Brothers songs and 2 songs by Nick Jonas (:


- On Facebook, I took this 'Which Jonas Brother For You' quiz and guess what? I got Nick Jonas ! Actually, I cheated. When they asked what's my favourite ice-cream flavour, I ticked 'cotton candy' because I KNEW it was Nick Jonas's favourite. I actually took a sample of cotton candy flavoured ice-cream in Baskin Robbins and it was the sweetest thing I've ever tasted. bleh. Don't tell anyone, though (:



hey, 'Don't Tell Anyone', that's a Jonas Brother song ! hahaha.


- I think the 'Selena dating Nick' and 'Nick dating Selena' thing is just a rumour.


I mean, eww.

- I'm listening to a Jonas Brothers song. 'Can't Have You'. It's a nice song (: Actually, I listen to JB songs almost all the time, seeing the number of JB songs I have. Even if I shuffle the songs.

Have you heard 'Lovebug' ? (:


- I collect posters of Nick Jonas, only because a friend of mine keeps buying magazines and giving posters to me. I don't hang them up, though.


- I want to watch that new Disney Channel series (or was it a movie?) featuring the Jonas Brothers called J.O.N.A.S.


Actually, I want to watch Hannah Montana now. Too bad it's on at night.


- I don't know why so many people likes Joe Jonas better than Nick Jonas. Nick Jonas s hotter.


Oh, I'll totally back off, don't worry !

When I think about it again, it's fine if everyone likes Joe Jonas more. Less competition, haha (:

- I think Nick Jonas should have been given more scenes in 'Camp Rock'

And Demi Lovato is just so fake. pfft.

Blog, oh blog.

- It contains a number of pictures of Nick Jonas. On my post and by my side bar.

- It also contains a number of pictures of my silky red peep-toes.

These red shoes, if you didn't know or maybe, forgot. Which is impossible. They're gorgeous, no?

- This blog also contain a bundle pictures plus memories of my daddy (:

- I enjoy posting lyrics of songs that I absolutely love and songs with lyrics that are heart-touching *sniffs*

- My blog is 8 months old.

- When I'm bored, I will update my blog like 3 times a day. Or when I know that I won't be posting for a long time, I'll post a number of posts so that my blog looks alive. I like my blog. haha.

- Since I listen to music quite a lot, and I love music, all my blog titles are song lyrics as well as the titles for my side bar add-on's.

- My link list, with the names of my friends are all upside down. If you didn't notice.

- I want to eat Quaker's Chocolate Chip granola bar now. It's upstairs in the kitchen and I'm in the basement.

That was random.

- Oh right, my blog is usually posted with random stuff. Or my posts can be on about 10 different things. sometimes, I feel like being random (:

Taging
- Anis
- Mariam
- Keith
- Gosh, I hate this.

No comments: