Wednesday, October 1, 2008

we were young and wild and free

Today's shopping was the one shopping trip my brother would not be able to stand. So would any other shopping-haters. tsk tsk. How can you hate shopping? That's nuts.

So, I went with my mother, sister and two Lye's, heh, also with my auntie. My auntie gave up on us at the second store. she went to sit in MPH for like, 5 hours? Anyway. I tried on a RM 500 dress. Of course, I didn't plan to buy it, just try it on. And then snap a picture, of course (:

THAT'S the RM 500 dress. We look like bridemaids. heh. It's from Warehouse, so we tried it on and told the sales lady thank you. Then, we walked out. haha.

We started shopping about 2 o'clock and I think we headed for dinner at 7 o'clock. Five hurs isn't much, that's what I think.

Plus, I didn't buy anything ! I was the one to try on the most dresses but what did I get? NOTHING ! Then again, I don't really mind (: It was fun.

Maybe tomorrow's shopping trip would be better. Yes, I'm going shopping again. YAY.

I'm having a sore throat. I can't stand it. It's making me feel horrid. I don't want to explain more.

BYE (:

3 comments:

SJ Prom '09 said...

oi ! did you go to the shop i told you about? the dresses are damn nice. serious. you know my taste. ;P if you forgot it's tulip is amcorp mall.

serena (: said...

I didnt la dear. but I'll e going amcorp one day. We'll see ! heheh

SJ Prom '09 said...

HAHA yeay. ouh yeah. go to my blog and see the little black book web. the dresses are simple. some got the silk typer but i don't know. got a lot of short sleeves. here's my web. i deleted the old one. superhanistar.blogspot.com