Tuesday, September 30, 2008

If you just realize, what I've just realize

This is the third post in a row that I'm doing a tag. How boring my life is. gaaah. So, I got tagged by you-know-who. Same person. And I'm supposed to write 14 weird things about myself. Hey ! that's revealing my secrets to the world. oh no. I think it's gonna be fun though. HAHA.


1. I can get addicted to a small amount of songs, like 3 songs for over a month. I know, some people will be like WHAAAT? I'm sick of that song ! bla bla bla. But then, I'll listen to those songs in a row, and when the 3 songs end, I'll play them again. I don't know exactly when I'll get bored.


2. I have a CRAZY imagination. Like sometimes, I'll think what t's like to be a celebrity, to live the life they have. Or maybe to be married to a celebrity. Other times, I just think what it's like to be living in, never mind. Forget it.


3. When I was younger, I have ALWAYS wanted to be a gymnast. You know, do all those stunts and things. I quit in standard 6 due to some personal reasons (: At that time, my dad asked me how come I'm not practicing it anymore. He knew I wanted to be a gymnast and he really really supported me. He even told me I had a good voice. HAHA. That's a joke, really.

I've always liked the clubs, I think they're really elegant, plus they're much easier to handle compared to the ribbon (:

4. I think Barbie Dolls are wonderful things or toys, whatever. They're really pretty (plus, most of them likes pink) and some of their clothes are just... wow. My dad had to deliberately STOP me from playing them. haha. But I didn't. I received a My Scene doll when I was 12, and I've been addicted to My Scene ever since. Believe it or not, I have all the main My Scene dolls, except Madison because her hair looked too hard to cope with. Currently, I have 5 Barbie Dolls and I won't let my mother throw it away. I still look at them when I go to the stores (:


5. Sometimes, I just can't handle the horrible grammar people use these days. Not to say I'm the best in grammar and all but then, sometimes, it's just that their grammar is really really bad. I don't want to correct them, because I know some of them absolutely hate it and get annoyed.

6. Oh my goodness. I'm only at number 6. Gaaah. Anyway. I can't eat the things I bake. Like the cookies and cakes. I think they taste weird and I don't know, just weird. People seem to like them a lot but really, I think they're just horrid. Unless of course, they're lying. heh (:

7. I've always wanted to know what it feels like to stay overnight in a hospital. Where you just push a button a nurse will come do anything for you. How cool is that?

8. I think liking a teenage-heartthrob band or celebrity or whatever has nothing wrong. Some people think it's not 'cool' to like what everyone else likes. I think it's fine. For example, I heart the Jonas Brothers.

I couldn't help it, really. (:

9. I can't think of anymore ! Oh, wait wait. I like the colour pink. I think it's a nice colour and a lot of people turn away from me when I say, "I like pink". Pink, is a nice colour, for my opinion. That's why it's my favourite colour. While at times, pink may give the impression of a spoilt brat and a bimbo, I'm not like that. I'm like a person who likes anything but pink, if you get the picture (:


10.

I LOVE Nick Jonas. Not like that is weird, I just can't find anything to write (:

11. I've got 4 more to go, counting this one. Hmm, I like my room being messy to clean. I don't know why.

12. I extremely like cameras. People say I start smiling when I spot a camera, whether they're taking my picture or not, or whether they can actually see me in the background. Smiling is fun.

13. I bring my mp3 everywhere I go. Whether it's just to go outside to some shops, I MUST have my mp3. Who knows? If you leave it at home it might get stolen or something, and that mp3 is really important to me. I love it so much, I can't bear to loose it. When my mp3 had a little problem this year, I started to cry. I didn't want it to get spoiled so soon.

14. YES. Finally. I have something for Horatio Caine. You know, that CSI Miami guy. No, he isn't at all cute, unlike you-know-who. But he just attracts me somehow. The way he stands with his sunglasses in such a I'm-the-boss way, it cracks me up. My mum thinks I'm nuts for liking him. HAHA.


You're crazy to think he is hot. haha.

1 comment:

SJ Prom '09 said...

Hey, I'm like you !!! 1,2,4,5,7,9,11 and 14. i understand how you always feel. :) that's why we can get along ! i love you !