Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Tagged by maylimchinai

ooh. I got tagged again. yay yay.

Instructions
Never see the questions before you arrange the names - all mentioned below are TAGGED!

1. Serenaaa
2. Leonaard
3. Mariaaam
4. Anissssss
5. Keeeithhh

1. How did you meet 1?
By looking in the mirror (:
2. On a scale of 1 - 10, how would you rate your friendship with no. 1?
10 !!
3. How long have you known 4?
Since standard 3. aww. I LOVE her..
4. How do you know number 3?
From school.
5. Where's 5?
Before Where's.
6. A fact about number 1?
She LOVES PINK. She says it's stupid not to like pink. I mean, it is, really. Don't you just love pink?
7. Who is 4 going out with?
With her parents, I suppose. Her sister or brother maybe.
8. What does 1 do for a living?
Study? Blehh. Play Barbie dolls, I suppose (:
9. Would you live with number 3?
I don't mind. We'll go hahahahaha the whole day.
10. What do you like about number 2?
He's nice and pretty sporting.
11. Do you miss number 5?
Aww. I miss everyone !
12. Would you make out with number 4?
NO. blehh.
13. What's your opinion on number 2?
He's a nice guy and very bising.
14. What's your favourite memory with number 5?
haha. He told me, when he first saw me, his first impression about me was that I was that kind of girl who is spoilt and gets everything she wants.
15. What will you do if number 1 and 2 were going out?
Let them go out. Wait wait. I would stop myself. heh.
16. Ever had a long conversation with 5?
yup.
17. Have you ever slept at 2's house?
nope.
18. Do you hang out with 3 a lot?
Pretty much (:
19. Who have you known the longest?
Leonard ! I knew him since standard 1.
20. What will happen if number 1 and 5 have a relationship?
The world would end, there will be a tsunami which washes over the whole earth and no one will see anyone again.
21. How often do you talk to 1?
That's just plain weird, don't you think?
22. What about 2??
Not really. Occasionally.
23. Have you ever thought 3 more than a friend?
ooh. She is more than a friend ! She's a best friend !
24. Would you go on a date with number 5?
Maybe, I'll consider it. hahaha.
25. Do you dream about number 2?
NO.
26. What did no.4 did to you that you can never forget?
Be there with me when I needed her the most.
27. What have you done for/to 1 that the person never forgets?
What?
28. What's 3's hobby?
Laughing endlessly.
29. Tag more people.
Don't waant.

No comments: