Friday, September 12, 2008

Tagged by Leonard !

I got tagged by Leonard. How fun (: I think he finally got the taggy thing. Coz he wouldn't tag me if he didn't (:

1. The person who tagged you is
a person that talks a lot. Leonard, I mean.
2. Your relationship with him/her is
friends since standard 1. awww...
3. Your 5 impressions of him/her
he's VERY talkative
he's been high on something the past few weeks
he gets annoying sometimes
he's nice, really
err, not my height?
4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you
called me fat :/
5. The most memorable thing he/she has said to you
" You so fat la you"
6. If he/she becomes your lover, you will
divorce him the day I marry him. HAHA.
7. If he/she becomes your lover, one thing that he/she has to improve on is
the fact that he keeps saying I'm fat. I don't like it. Doesn't matter if its true or not.
8. If he/she becomes your enemy, you will
probably go up to him and apologise
9. If he/she becomes your enemy, the reason will be
him. HAHA
10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her
call him fat, but I'll be lying.
11. Your overall impression of him/her is
he keeps calling me fat. hmph.
12. How do you think people around you feel about you?
I really don't know. I hope its not bad though. I'm innocent (:
13. The characters you love about yourself are
I love reading and writing.
14. The characters you hate about yourself are
I'm really impatient
15. The most ideal person you want to be
Barbie Doll
16. For the people that care and like you, say something to them
awwww. You guys are so sweet (:
17. Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you
1. ME - they didn't say I wasn't allowed to include myself
2. Vin Sen - he's got a blog ! yay yay
3. Michy
4. Ivan
5. Anis
6. Leonard
7. Mariam
8. Keith
9. Mayyyy
10. Jeremy?
18. Who is no. 6 having a relationship with?
No one that I know.
19. Is no. 9 male or female?
feet-male (:
20. If no. 7 and no. 10 are together, is it a good thing?
NO.
21. !?
okay. I don't know what it wants.
22. What is no. 2 studying about?
Maple. Girls.
23. When was the last time you had a chat with no. 3?
Last last week, long time ago. I miss her !
24. What kind of music does no. 8 like?
He likes anything with the word music.
25. Does no. 1 have any siblings?
yes. She has a sister and a brother. Her sister happens to be no. 9 (:
26. Will you woo no. 3?
wooooo. What's woo la.
27. What about no. 7?
I'll just talk about no. 7. She's a bubbly girl. So cute ! She's so high one day, and she'll be high another day. She's never looooowww. Always high, depends how high. When she's really high, she laughs at small things that aren't that hilarious. I still love her. She's Anis's and my bestie (:
28. Is no. 4 single?
I think so. The last he told me.
29. What is the surname of no. 5?
No no. I want to write her full name !
Nik Nur Hanisah Hanum Fathi binti Nik Khairuddin Fathi.
Shortened to, ANIS.
30. What's the hobby of no. 10?
Make people annoyed
31. Do no. 9 and no. 5 get along?
Yup.
32. Where is no. 2 studying at?
schooool
33. Talk something casual about no. 1
no. 1 is me (: I get to talk about me ! I'm a girrl. I love PINK. Its stupid not to like pink. I love being hugged. Ask anyone. heheh.
34. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 2?
No, he's my best friend !
35. Where does no. 9 live?
She lives where I live.
36. What colour does no. 4 like?
Black ?
37. Are no. 1 and no. 5 best friends?
the best of ! (:
38. Does no. 1 have any pets?
No. She wants a cat though. But because of her sniffly nose, its a no-no.
39. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world?
She's HOT, everyone knows that. Right, Mar?
40. What is no. 10 doing now?
Sleeping, probably. I don't happen to have his schedule with me.

No comments: