Thursday, September 11, 2008

high pitches ?

I'm extra high today (:
I don't know why.
Everyone in class had hearing problems.
All
because
of
me.
I started singing during first period class. Art. While copying tons of notes (for art ! Notes for art ! thats insane).
Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you
Over agaaaaiin
Don't make me change my mind
I can't live to see another day, I swear its true
Coz a girl like you's impossible to find
Impossible to fiiiindddd
And then during english !
Your voiceeee was the soundtrack of my summer
Do you know you're unlike any other, and I said
You're eyes are the brightest of all colours
I don't wanna ever love another
You'll always be my thunnderr....
Once again, my teacher didn't enter class for BM. One of this girl in my class asked me to write down 'Lucky' lyrics for her. Which made me start singing.
Luck I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home agaaaaiin.
By this time, everyone started covering their ears. One wrote on a piece of paper " Serena ! Stop singing !" Yea right.
Said its too late to apologise
Its too laaatteeeee
Said its too late to apologise
Its too laaate
You must be thinking I'm some recorder or radio by now. I'm not. Someone shouted, " Eh, senyapla engkau. Bising la". Poor guy, I totally ignored him. HAHA.
Take time to realize
That your warmth is
Crashing down on me
If you just realize what I just realized
Then we'll be perfect for each other and we'll never find another
Just realize what I just realized
We'd never had to wonder if we missed out on each other nowwww
It was fun, feeling all high and crazy. It really was.

No comments: