Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Maybe this is home

HELLO (: I got tagged by Keith. He says I'm spoiled, in this tag. But I'm not. He told me I'm spoiled before, I never really took it in. I'm not spoiled. I know that. I'm pretty sure of that.



Courtesy of Lyye Jee Leng and May Lim Chin Ai.
The tag :
1. The rules of the game get posted at the beginning.
2. Each player answers the questions about themselves.
3. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves a comment, letting them know they got tagged and to ask them to play and read your blog.


Time: 11.333 am
Name: Serena the banana.
Sisters: are my companions.
Brothers: are my protectors.
Shoe Size: 7, 8 maybe 9. It depends.
Height: 153, I think.
Where do you live: On planet Earth.
Favourite Drink: Sky juice.
Favourite Food: Banana's ?

Have you ever;

Been on a plane: Yes. When I was in Standard 3, and it was my first time. Oh, what a jakoon.
Swam in the ocean: I don't think so. I don't really enjoy swimming in those big big places where you can get lost /:
Slept in school: Oh, DEFINITELY. Especially during En. Anuar's classes where I sit directly behind the computer so he can't see me (: Clever, no?
Broken someone's heart: I guess so. Unintentionally.
Fell of your chair: Haha ! Yes, while I was laughing so hard. Must have got over excited.
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call: Weeelll, you can't help it sometimes, right? It doesn't mean I've been waiting for a guy. Could be a girlfriend too.
saved emails : Oh, plenty.
Chicken pox: No, I have never chicken pox. There's no mistake in this line.
Sore Throat: No, I have never ever sore throat.
Stitches: Goodness.
Broken nose: ISH. I can't stand the grammar. SERIOUSLY.


Whats your room like: Like a room, with a bed filled with stuff toys, millions of bookshelves and a radio.
Whats right beside you: The computer mouse.
Whats the last thing you ate: Pineapple tarts.
Do you believe in love at first sight: It depends (:

Who;

Last made you smile: My sister, I think.
Did you last yelled at: At myself, around in my head.

Today did you;

Talk to someone you like: Yes. My sister (:
Kissed anyone: My Mother !
Get sick: YES YES. I've got a soar throat. It's my brother's fault.
Talked to an ex: No.
Miss someone: Ooh. Yes. MOTHER !

Best feeling in the world: When you're up on stage, and you just finished a performance that was a huge success, everyone's clapping and all. And just before you came on stage, you were all nervous, in the end, it pays off (:
Do you sleep with stuffed animals : OH. PLENTY.
What's under your bed : The floor.
What time is it now: 11.47 am.

Random Q's:

Q: Is there a person who is on your mind right now: Nick Jonas ? heh.
Q: Do you have any siblings: Yes (: I love them.
Q: Do you want children: Of course. They're the most adorable things. I'll name the girl Diane and the guy Liam. YAY (:
Q: Do you smile often: Heh. Randomly. You know, to myself at times because I'm plain weird and to other people too.
Q: Do you like your hand-writing: Of course.
Q: Are your toenails painted: No. I want to paint them though. But Mother says, "NO !"
Q: Whose bed other than yours would you rather sleep in: My mum's.
Q: What colour shirt are you wearing: Greeeen.
Q: What were you doing at 7.00pm yesterday: Getting ready for tuition. Oh wait. I was reading a magazine while getting ready.
Q: I can't wait till: I leave for Canada.
Q: When did you cry last: Somewhere in the past weeks. haha.
Q: Are you a friendly person: At least I try to be. I don't know. Ask my friends. I know I have a contagious laugh.
Q: Do you have any pets: My soft toys ?
Q: Where is the person you have feelings for right now?: At work. Hello Mother. I know you read this in work. pfftt.
Q: Did the last person you held hands with mean anything to you now? : Wait wait. I've never held anybody's hand before except my dad's, mum's, sister's, brother's and auntie's. They ALL mean a load to me.
Q: Do you sleep with the TV on?: No. I mean. I don't on the TV to fall asleep. I do it without planning to. Unintentionally.
Q: What are you doing right now? : Thinking of the pain in my throat. BLEH.
Q: Have you ever crawled through a window? : I'll use the door to get to where I want.
Q: Can you handle the truth? : Sometimes, I can't. You know what they say, the truth hurts. At times, I know I have to handle it, so I do my very best.
Q: Are you closer to your mother or father? : I'll say, I was closer to my father, but now, I'm closer to my mother.
Q: Who was the last person you cried in front of? : God.
Q: How many people can you say you've really loved? : Oh, I love everyone (:
Q: Do you eat healthy? : I try to bother, but I end up not bothering. So, at times I do eat healthy, at other times, I don't.
Q: Have you ever cried because of something someone said to you? : Nah. I've learned that it doesn't really matter what people say, as long as you know who you really are and you be that person.
Q: How often do you go to church? : Usually every Saturdays but definitely every Sunday. It really is one of the best places to be, where you feel that God is around you and so peaceful.
Q: If you're having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to? : Anis, probably.
Q: Are you loud or quiet most of the time? : That depends if I feel like being load or quiet. Sometimes, I'm just medium. haha.
Q: Are you confident? : It depends on what I'm confident with. For some things, I'm SO confident, I know I can. For others, I just keep thinking that I can't. But being over-confident is really not good.
Q: 5 things I was doing 10 years ago: Celebrating my second birthday, my fourth birthday, my sixth birthday, my eighth birthday and my tenth birthday.
Q: 5 snacks I enjoy: Chocolate, ice-cream, bread, fruits and anything within reach.
Q: 5 things I would do if I were a billionaire: Shop by myself, shop with my sister, shop with my mother, shop with my sister and mother, shop with my husband. HAHA.
Q: 5 of my bad habits: Procrastination, fighting back when I think I'm right, wanting to update my blog very often, putting less important things before important ones and not thinking about other's feelings.
Q: 5 places I have lived in: A house, a school, a room, a church and err...
Q: 5 jobs I've had: Student, baker, I got a lead role in a sketch - haha. It wasn't even some sketch with camera's and bla bla bla. I've been a loser and a freak (:
Tag 5 people:
Rachel Ho
Joanne Too - I know you're really bored during the weekdays (:
Jeremy
Natasha Suraya
Jasmine



*****


I know this tag is like extra long and my answers too are extra long. Heh. I couldn't help it. It's so fun sometimes, don't you think so? (:

No comments: