Sunday, August 3, 2008

pictures, pictures, more pictures :)




Congrats, dear brother !



You make us proud of you. Bible Knowledge ! You rock.

My brother recently entered a Bible Knowledge quiz and won first, together with his partner, Jason Lee, for the whole outer-Selangor catergory. Awesome, I tell you !!







*******





The different expressions of the Leong and Lim 'siblings'.

Ever since I was born, you keep making faces in the pictures we take. I haven't came across a picture without you making a face. Except this last one. hahaha.

Introducing my 'sibling', Joseph Leong. He's a god brother and also a step-father to me *wink wink*






This is Michy. The other daughter of my 'step-father'. In other words, my sister.

Michelle Pang Simon Leong (Su - in the making)

Serena Pang Simon Leong (Su - in the making)



I choose NOT to indroduce the mother. eheh.





********



(on another topic)



See Mr. Cute :)

No comments: