Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tagged by May Lim. again again.

1.At what age do you wish to get married?
I answered this question before in another tag. haha. I think I said 25 :P

2.Study hard or play hard?
Study soft and play soft (:

3.Do you believe in true friends?
In certain cases, at certain times.

4.Do you think you have enough confidence?
Well, I don't think I do.

5.Who is the person you trust the most?
*sings* A true uu friend

6.Who is your favourite cartoon character?
Woodstock and Snoopy !

7. What is your ideal friend?
Someone that will always be there for me, not just thinking that I'll be there for them. someone that can tell my moods by taking a glance at my face. Someonethat will supposrt me through my decisions.
8. What is the best part of your life?
School, definitely school (not).

9. Do you believe in eternity love?
There wouldn't be people getting married everyday or big families everywhere if it weren't for eternity love.
10. If you have all the time and money in the world, what would you do?
Let's go, SHOPPING !!
(I answered this question before too)
11. When will you feel sad?
When things are all going wrong. When people fight, especially my close one's. When I have to do Math by force, when I have to sit for exams. When Kar Sing rubs in the fact he got higher than me in English.

12. Balloons or Candy?
errr. Candy I guess (:

13. Feelings you hate the most?
Left alone. When everybody doesn't seem to want to listen to me. When everything seems to have made a wrong turn.

14. What is your childhood ambition?
haha. No, I'm not gonna say it. (:
15. Do you believe in love at first sight?
No. I don't think walking past a person and suddenly you're in love is possible.
16. What do you want now?
I want to go back to sleep. And skip school !!
17. Who do you hope to be always behind you, supporting you?
Family, friends and just about everyone I know, I guess (:
18. People who are going to be hated by you?
err. No one. I don't PLAN to hate anyone.

19. Describe the person who tagged you in five words.
Sister - anything you can say about a good sister (:
20. If you had 1 thing to wish for what would it be?
Another 1000 wishes to keep the wishes coming !
Tagging :
Eunice err. I forgot. haha.
Kwan Yin Ling
Ghim Hann, because you hate it. haha.
Keith. I know you hate it too. heheh.

No comments: