Saturday, August 2, 2008

Of gorgeous red shoes


EVERYONE knows what this is :)


I don't have to say it. This gorgeous pair of shoes appered on my blog for 100 times already. And I've always wished I owned them. Instead, I've been running from mall to mall, just to find the shoe being out of size, or some, not even in the store anymore. FINALLY, my sister found them for me ! Size 8, red in colour. MINE. All mine (:


I know you love them, Shamin !


Anyway, exams over so let's wave bye bye to all those books *smiling and waving*. For about one week. haha. Sooner or later we'll have another Kerja Kursus to do. Then we'll be getting ready for end years. That's why everyone hates school !




I can't get over the fact I own a pair of red shoes now.


All thanks to my sister and ai yee.


No comments: