Monday, June 2, 2008

For the one I love the most;

I'm dedicating this post to the person that I love the most, no names will be mentioned. But this guy has really touched my life and I really love him so.

He isn't like any other person I've met. He had a heart the size of a mountain and he couldn't care less about himself. He always thought about others and put others first. His needs didn't matter, in his life, he just wanted to make others happy. He was more than a best friend to me, he never failed to put a smile on my face.
In 2005, he fell sick. Sick with a deadly disease, cancer. He suffered much but he had joy in his heart. No matter how much the pain, he kept smilling, making jokes to make people laugh.
For 2 years, he suffered that illness and eventually, he couldn't get better. Doctors couldn't do anything anymore. He was sent home to do whatever he wants. As another year pass, he grew weaker, and he left here in 2007. late at night, he couldn't brethe and was rushed to the hospital. No one could do anything to heolp. We all said our goodbyes, knowing that someday we'll meet him again.
Indeed, he was a man of nothing but love, kindness and a sense of humour. He cared for me so much and I really love him. He had a brilliant walk with God as he was lying in the hospital bed. Though some of you may think how he could still have faith in God when God gave him this illness, he could. He served God in everyway he could throughout his years. I know God is happy for him, so am I.
A few of you may know who I'm talking about, maybe even knew him personally. I say, he was a great friend to everyone :D


No comments: