Thursday, May 29, 2008

Silky red peep-toes (:

This is baaad. I haven't done anything during the holidays. Not even shopping. gaaah. I'm getting bored-er and bored-er each day. Stupid microwave. It's all its fault ): If not I'll be baking, baking, baking. haaih. Oh, I went shopping with my sister awhile ago. Actually, it was like last month. And I came across the very pair of shoes I've been looking for. Gosh, they were gorgeous.













Actually, lots of people know this story already. haha. So, I walked into Vincci and hoping to find these shoes. When I did, I was happy. I asked for my size then try them on. My sister was there and she said it looked good. Guess what I did? I snapped some pictures then I gave them back to a lady and told her I didn't want them. Sounds normal? Well, this is shoe shop so everybody could see I was taking pictures. We're not suppose to, by the way. The sales assistants were all busy anyway. There, these are my future prom shoes. Silky red-peep toes, from Vincci and hopefully, it won't cost RM 60 at that time. haha.


* I decided to go red since the shoes are red :DD

No comments: