Wednesday, June 4, 2008

yummy yummy (:

How did I spend a Wednesday afternoon? I watched NARNIA. Finally, I got to watch it with my sister and Miss Lye *ahem ahem*. Okay, lets not let her sound so old. I watched Narnia with my sister and Lye Jee Leng. haha. And, gosh, it's a real real nice show (:

One reason to watch Narnia.

HOT HOT GUYS.
Yummy yummy hot guys. *drools*. But honestly, that wasn't the reason I wanted to watch it. I just knew it'll be a great show, with everyone talking and all. And they were right, it is a good show. I wouldn't hesitate to watch it again. Maybe this shall be my new favourite show, but it has to come next to Raise Your Voice, of course (:




2 comments:

SJ Prom '09 said...

oi serena ! you watched narnia? i was there too. i was watching 3 movies. haha. i watched narnia at 2.50. dont tell me we were in the same cinema

serena (: said...

haha. I watched at 12.15 pm. and then, I saw en amran ! hehe.