Wednesday, May 28, 2008

The weekend

Okay, so here's what happened during the weekend (:



I planned a surprise birthday party for my sister on Saturday. So at first it was suppose to be my sister's group of friends coming. Then a bigger group would arrive. Michy was calling the house and keeping me informed about their whereabouts. But at one time, I was talking on the handphone and Michy called the house. My sis picked it up and Michy told my sis that everyone was outsside. By accident of course. She thought my sis was me. Greaat. But the day before, somone else told me sis already. So much for a surprise :/ Anyway, I think it was a success but I was having a pounding headache so I didn't stick around during the party. But I did snap some pictures :D










Acted surprised, but wasn't surprised..






Wind in our hair :DDD





Honestly, everyone was more interested in
Open Season rather than the party..



So that was Saturday. On Sunday, we had another party. This time a farewll for Rachel Tee ): I'm gonna miss her. We left church and by the time we sat down and ate it was about 3.00 pm. We hanged out at the shop until 5.00 pm then I headed back to church with Su, sis, bro and Esther. And we had to get some ice on the way back, so we started to camwhore..






It took us about 10 minutes to get everyone's face
in the picture. haha..
And that's about it. I went for Family Night later on, and fell asleep coz I felt so sick and tired. Then I got to watch the choir sing. That's all (:

No comments: