Friday, May 2, 2008

:DDD

Hello you people. I'm feeling HIGH today. Probably because I'm sleepy so I'm a little nutty. And so, like what I expected yesterday, tuition teacher gave us a hundred and eight questions. As in, 108. Actually 112, but those 4 not counted. It was pure torture. But we all played cheat. We copied off each others answers. And when the teacher was marking, we'll circle the answers there and then. So Malaysian way. haha.
Ohmygosh. I almost cried yesterday. BROOKE WHITE !! She's out of American Idol ! How could they do that? Why doesn't anyone vote for her? She needed more votes at that time. But everyone voted for Archuleta. I like Archuleta too, but Brooke needed those votes ): I miss her already ! She's so rocking good. So much better than Jason Castro. Why, why, why? Oh, this is depressing.
What is not so depressing is that, I've done 4 out of 5 sketches already :DDDD Maybe I won't jump down that building now. All my work is almost done. After hours and hours and hours. And of course, staying up till two o'clock in the morning. haaaih :/ But yes, yes. I'm alsmost done. YAY ! hahaha.

No comments: