Thursday, May 1, 2008

FINALLY !! A holiday after school, school, school and more school. Everyone seems so happy when there's no classes. In the hall the other day, the teachers were making annoucments. When the teacher annouced no school on Thursdays, there was this applause that made the teachers face go black. haha. So its definitely obvious that none of us enjoy school. Still, even if its a holiday, I've got tuition ): Actually, I don't really mind because its in the afternoon for one thing and its the most enjoyable tuition. There's gonna be a test ! The teacher will be giving us one of her mega hard tests. And its not like any ordinary test, it has almost a hundred questions of the same section. Think its easy? Try doing it ! You'll feel like shooting yourself.
Which is actually what I'll LOVE to do now. With the pile of homework as high as the Petronas Twin Towers, I'm ready to scream. To add to that, I have a project to finish. I need to write these massive long reports on one stupid day. With a dictionary that is not helping me, yes, I want to jump off a building. Anyone can suggest one?

No comments: