Monday, May 5, 2008

sleeeeeeeeeeepyy..

Well, it's been a busy busy week. I'm packed with school work, studies and upcoming birthdays to think about. I don't think I've been sleeping enough. I was up until 12.30 am last night doing what? Reading Pasir Salak. Can't believe it? I really did. While 12.30 am may sem early for you, I had a long day on Sunday and Saturday. Looks like this is gonna be one loooong post.
So on Saturday, I woke up at 11.30 am, no surprises there. But the whole afternoon I was drawing and doing project. So when it was around 3.30 pm, I was exausted but still, I took off for youth at church. I am kinda happy I did coz I actually planned not to go seeing the pile of work. But I did, and no regrets there. I had a good time. After Youth Alpha, I headed downstairs to the toilet to find it full. Greeeeaat. Comes in Vicki and we started saying on how everytime we, as in both of us together, needs to use the toilet urgently, we have to wait. So, obviously, this wan't my first time waiting for people. hahaha. It was pretty funny how we started complaining and all. I came home with no appetite for dinner but well, sometimes you just can't resist the food.
On Sunday, I woke up at 6.30 am and went to church. After that, I went to the MPH booksale. Am I happy I did. They had a book by an author I've been wanting to read. Not one book, but 3. And it was only 10 bucks each ! That was a good one. After that, we had lunch with two church friends. My sis, bro and me had to be like all manner-ly and good people. haha. When we headed home, I didn't take a nap coz I was afraid I wouldn't be able to sleep at night. So, I was making birthday cards and all. I didn't do any homework or studies. House rules : Sunday, a rest day. No homework, no studies or anything. Boy, do I love Sundays (: Nothing but lazing around.
That's basically my weekend. haha.

No comments: