Tuesday, April 29, 2008

sobs laughs sobs laughs

Yesterday was one of the days I won't forget at all. It was a sad day, yet funny on the edges. I went to school and I handed out the letters I wrote to Li Hui, Shamani and Zamaera. Li Hui read hers right away. I wrote a sad story, as we call it, in the letter. When she read it she looked at me and she was like, "What? You serious?" I said yeah. And she just started crying. I was like whoa. haha. Then when I saw her crying, it hit me harder on how the story that I told her will affect me bad. So I started crying too. Shamani came along and Li Hui confirmed the story with her. Guess what? She started crying too. When we realized that all of us were crying, we started laughing. Talk about immediate mood swing. Then, Dharsh came to school and she looked at us and she asked us why we were all cryinng. That made us cry even more. So my whole day were just tears, really. I came home and cried some more even though I told Shamani I won't, but yea, I did. During recess, Dharsh let everyone know that we were crying so everyone was like "Why? why? why?" So we came out with a story. Obviously, my friends aren't that gullible. They didn't believe us but we didn't let the story come out. haha. So, yeah. That was a day I won't forget :D

No comments: