Saturday, April 26, 2008

Miss Tan, ugggh

I just realized that all my posts are filled with complaints, complaints, complaints. haha. I'll try to make this thing more cheerful :DDD but right now, I HAVE to complain. ugggh.
That stupid Miss Tan. So-- I can't even put it in words. She's the most annoying teacher I've ever had. We had to go to school for choral speaking today (a great way to spend a Saturday morning, don't you think?). And the whole team were in the canteen eating. We were talking and all and she just shouted 'Can you all please keep quiet?' We were like what the--? We weren't even making enough noise that the parents in the hall could here. And that was how it was. All the time 'Keep quiet!!'. Then she got really pissed, over what? I have NO IDEA. She just asked us all to shut up. Then comes along Puan Noreena, the head teacher for choral speaking. She told Anis and me to wait by the side of the hall to see when it's our turn. So we sat outside the hall. And (tentententen) comes our oh-so-favourite teacher, the one and only... MISS TAN. Yes, she scolded us for sitting there. So I stood up and told her that Puan Noreena actually asked us too. Oooh. She shut up then. haha. Anis and me just rolled our eyes at each other. sheesh.
So after a hectic morning, I when to Evangel Bookstore and got new books to read :DDD They were having a sale and they were really CHEAP. ahaha. Before that we celebrated dear Auntie Cat's birthday. After that, I went for youth and it was pretty fun eventhough I could barely keep my eyes open. Before heading home, dear god-bro Tim got scolding from my mum for hurting me during the Genting Highlands trip. We were playing captainball in Genting, I was trying to get the ball and he rammed into me. So yeah. On the way home, I fell asleep in the car. That's my day :D
I have a long day ahead of me. Half looking forward to it, half not looking forward to it. Hope to get some beauty sleep tonight though (:

1 comment:

zamaera said...

excuse moi...
wat...i tot it was me and u who puan noreena asked 2 check...
haiyoo...u ah...short term memory loss isit?? =)