Friday, April 25, 2008

Rumours =/

So far, nothing interesting has happened. Well, except for dharshini's birthday. We gave her a shower of our love :DD Our love comes in water form. haha. So yea, we drenched her after school. And that chicken didn't want to come out of school. We had to grab her bag, threaten her that we will wet it if she doesn't come out. But even that didn't make her come out. Until we REALLY wet her bag. We were lucky enough not to get caught not like some other people. Sad for them.
In school, people seem to hate each other for the littlest of things. I'm thinking, this person's never hurt you or backstabbed you. He/she isn't even your best friend. Everyone's special in their own way and just because you don't like the way they are, you shouldn't go around and spread rumours. What more untrue rumours. Shows immaturity. It isn't a sin to not like somebody, I think it's fine but I can't stand the part where they go around telling people how much they hate that person and then saying untrue things. How would you feel if you had to go through that? As for me, I'll just keep my mouth shut. Not going to do anything about it, not going to say anything about it. I wish everyone had a positive attitude towards everyone else. Is that ever gonna happen? NOOOOOOO....



I know where I’m going and whom I’m going to see
I have a friend named Jesus waiting there for me.
He has given something that only He could give
He gave His life in payment so that I could live.

No comments: