Sunday, April 20, 2008

Genting Highlands

I'm home!!!! YES! Genting was freezing. Being a person that can't stand cold, I nearly died there. It was pretty fun there, camwhoring especially. What we, The Life Chapel-ians do best. I couldn't stand the bed. Not complaining, just telling how it was. It was a double decker bed and I was hoping to sleep with my sis so that I wouldn't feel so uncomfortable. But I ended up on top of her. I've never slept on a double decker before so it was kinda scary. I slept next to Diana, aka Dong. So yeah, I was afraid of kicking her and all. I decided not to move so much and if I moved, the bed makes a loud squeaky sound that could wake up the whole dorm. So I was practically paralysed the whole night. My legs were stiff the next morning and it was quite hard to move up and down the stairs. Overall, I guess I did have a good time except the part where I was craving to go online. I didn't throw up, thank God. I slept through the whole journey up and down to keep me from feeling like I want to throw up.



















Of course the TLC-ians thought it was sweet to see that
my sis and me were bonding. In our sleep.






















Michy and me at what we do best.
CAMWHORE~






















Esther, me, Michy, Vicki.
We were exploring Peace Haven (:

















Climb every mountiaaaaaan..
More like climb every rock. haha.

















We girls told the guys that pictures never
look good without us :D

No comments: