Friday, April 18, 2008

Freaky Orange Day

This isn't going to be a very nice post to read as I'm feeling angry and sad. siighhs..
Well, well. School as usual. So exciting. And today all of us had to wear freaky orange shirts. So we all looked VERY ORANGE. It was disgusting. Everybody was sweating pools of sweat in that shirt. We paid 5 bucks for it! 5 freaking bucks! And we get this. They were having something called Kem Perdana. Its to make you read or something. We had 45 minutes of reading time which didn't work, obviously. Everyone was talking. They played some Kitaro music to make everything else worse. Oh gosssh. I lost my pencil box after that and I was searching high and low for it but I couldn't find it, sadly. I practically cried. It was my favourite pencil box that cannot be found anymore. That made me feel sadder. Next to that, I wasn't feeling well. What a day. Anyway, I'll be going up to Genting Highlands tomorrow morning and hopefully, I won't throw up on the way up.


Your word is like a lamp that shows me the way. It is like a light that guides me.
Psalm 119:105

No comments: