Sunday, June 20, 2010

I play pretend between the trees

I am a day late.


Happy Birthday, Anis ! (:



Ten things I love about Anis.


1. She's strong, strong girl. I've never ever heard her say, "I give up" just because things are tough.

2. She's got a mind of her on - she doesn't care what others think about her, and sometimes I wish I had this quality.

3. She stands her ground all the time. She knows what she wants, and she'll work for it. And she'll push away the things she knows she doesn't need.

4. She's always there for me.

5. She can teach me Math and not lose her patience. She's probably the only one who can do that.

6. She has amazingly good taste in clothes. Okay, we have the same taste in clothes (which means I have amazingly good taste in clothes).

7. Although the people she loves the most hurt her, make her upset and most of the time just plain frustrated, she'll never do anything to hurt them. Ever.

8. She's hardworking. She really is.

9. She is half nerd half chick. Which means she's a smart and pretty (and skinny) girl. And that's unfair to all human races.

10. She has never given up hope on me since forever.
And she probably believes in me more than I can believe in myself.




No comments: