Sunday, June 20, 2010

gone away are the golden days

Dear Daddy,

I don't know, but somehow, it feels like I've said everything that I've always felt I needed to say and things I've always wanted to say to you.


This year, Father's Day seemed so unrealistic, so superficial. If someone could tell me why, it would be nice.

I still think about how, daddy's not home from work yet, we should save him some dinner. Or I should go to the room and give daddy a good morning kiss. You're still somewhere around, the aura hasn't left me yet, and I still wish I could hear you laugh out loud again.

But things has obviously changed. And if I could, I would give up everything just to be able to spend one day with you. I miss you, daddy. I wish you were here.


Happy Father's Day !
I love you.

Love,
Serena.



















this is an awkwardly weird post.


No comments: