Sunday, May 9, 2010

safe


I know in dictionary terms, you're not a real mother, Aunty Lilia. But to me, you're my second mother.
When my school teacher's say "I'm your second mother," I always want to say, "No you're not. My second mum is at home, making me a yummy lunch."

In other words, you ARE a mother, in a way (great explanation, Serena).
You've taken the very best care of me since I was born and you are a part of who I am today. Bad and good. haha. Because you talk to bananas and dogs, so well. If I'm retarded a little, it's because you taught me well.

Thank you for everything, Aunty Lilia. Everything, from the time I was born right up to this second - your prayers, advice, food, company, encouragement and everything else. You're a wonderful person. I love you.

Happy Mother's Day !

No comments: