Sunday, May 9, 2010

my wish, for you, is that this life becomes all that you want it to



Dear Mother,

I know lots of people go "You are the best mother in the world," and then you would go, "How would you know? I've been your one and only mother."
But I think I've got the best mother ever, so I wouldn't replace you for someone else, even if they seem nicer.

Over the years, you have done an AMAZING job taking care of us monkeys or whatever it is you want to call us. A lot of mothers can't handle three teenage kids by themselves.

And I know at times you want to give up because we make you mad, we make you annoyed, we make you frustrated. In simple terms inside joke terms, you just want to take Option 4.

But you never gave up, did you?


You've stood by us, you never ever told us that you don't love us anymore.
Sometimes, you tell me I can't do this and I can't do that, and I make a face, I have tantrums, I cry, I whine, I refuse to talk to you. At that time, I never realized that everything you have done, and I mean EVERYTHING, was for my very own good. I see that now. There are still some other times that I don't understand, but I promise I'll be more patient now. I promise that I'll try to understand? haha.

You have been a wonderful mother, always looking out for me and making sure things are okay. I don't know how to repay you, but I hope my presence counts ! (:


I love you, Mother. And I know Daddy would be so happy that you never gave up on us.

Happy Mother's Day !


Love,
Serena.







So I was wondering.

Can I go to Vietnam with my friend?

heh (:

No comments: