Tuesday, October 13, 2009

she is love

So I decided today was different, I know exactly why it's different but it's not hitting me yet. Anyway, I went out for a nice brunch and then I put on a nice top. You know, just so that I can feel the excitement of today.

I don't have to crack a school book for three months and I'm still not feeling the excitement in that. I mean, I AM happy (and not so with the fact that I've been pigging out through out the studying period), but I feel like it's any normal day.

Tomorrow, I will pack up my books (okay, I'm probably lying) and maybe I'll feel the sense of freedom, like everyone is saying.

Because really, I should be having some fun. After the a thousand and one apple pies I had for two weeks straight, the one week of jogging (I think it was only three days, actually) and then there was the last minute studying and that one in the morning thing I did, where I got up to study History. I wonder if it was all worth it?

I had so much peace while entering the class everyday to sit for the test. It did not seem like it was a huge deal, sitting for another test and obviously, it was suppose to be a huge deal. Honestly, I just thought, oh wow. Another test, yipeedeedoodoo.

So, all I know is, the exams done and over because that's what everyone told me and well, according to every fifteen year old on Facebook, we're all free !

No comments: