Wednesday, July 1, 2009

you're not alone

In the past hour, I've been sulking so much that my chin seems to be touching the ground I stand on just because of the computer.

I think I won't ever ever ever take up IT as a major. It pisses me off.

One day everything is fine and the next, everything is gone. I mean, EVERYTHING. Pictures, music and documents. Gone, just like that.

And I got all worked up about it, trying to think of ways to retrieve things back, checking different files and recycle bins. Ditto. At a point, I was so upset that I told myself that I'm giving up the computer until the day comes where people force me into a seat and work on the computer. I was going to live without the computer - I would do school projects by hand, ask friends to help me do researches for school and totally abandon my inbox.

Then, I thought about my blog and how I CANNOT abandon it because, well, I just can't. Which made me think of ways and ways to update it without much usage of the computer since it's impossible to not use the computer and update. Let's minus out cell phones now, eh?

But Mummy was awesome to retrieve my things back, or at least find everything back and I'm so happy now. Well, not so, there's a little technical problem, but pretty much (:

I LOVE YOU MUMMY AND NOT JUST BECAUSE YOU HELPED ME OUT HERE BUT ALSO BECAUSE YOU'RE THE BEST MOTHER EVER.

No comments: