Saturday, July 4, 2009

catch a falling star and, put it in your pocket, never let it fade away

I'm re-thinking the quitting on the computer all together thing again because I lost MY Documents file and everythings in there - my projects and stories and poems that I don't have on paper and letters to people plus everything else I need and it's so frustrating because I'm trying to move things around and around so that I'll have my page back to normal and then comes out ERROR.

When I open my page today, I kept my fingers crossed, hoping real hard, trying to think positively because you know what they say, as long as you have much faith and all it'll happen but maybe I didn't have enough faith because when my page opened, I didn't get three smiley aliens and a space ship staring at me, instead a grey patch with a very outdated Microsoft look.

I know I'm blabbering, but it's MY BLOG here, okaaaaay. Give me a chance because no one else would hear me out, how sad is that?

And just yesterday, I was using a MacBook, it didn't make much difference because obviously I don't know if the documents can disappear in a snap too. But, boy, did everything else of the lappie feel good.

Anyway. I'm still hoping things will go back to normal, like, in a snap, just like how everything else disappeared because who knows? Maybe it will and when I go back home later, I'll pray real hard. Real hard, baby.

No comments: