Thursday, May 7, 2009

you know it's never simple never easy

Oh Tasha. I tried doing your tag but it got so hard, so I gave up for today. ahahaha. I can't believe you chose Taylor Swift, I want to do Taylor Swift !

But anyway. I think school's being, I don't know what's the word. They're fake for one thing. As announced, some officers came to check up on the school an
d bla bla bla. It happens every year and every year, it seems the same. Suddenly, left, right, up and down, there's flowers and plants and so many green things. And suddenly, fountains that you never thought worked works. The teachers were all in class before we kids could even reach upstairs. I really wished those officers came unannounced.

On a different note, I thought Allison deserved to be in the Top 3, and that Adam Lambert should just be voted out.



And I don't know what else to update about, but I have this feeling, I'll want to write a poem soon. So watch out for my poem ! hahaha (:

No comments: