Wednesday, March 4, 2009

our lives

To Those I Love and Those Who Love Me

When I'm gone, release me; let me go.
No, I never could.
I have so much things to see and do.
We could do it together, as a family, like the old times.
You must not tie yourself to me with tears;
But you're not here, what else could I do?
I gave you my love - I can only guess How much you gave me in happiness.
Your love and your presence. Your unconditionally supportive mind. I can't go just with your love. I did not give you love that satisfied you. It wasn't enough, there is more.

But now, it is time I traveled on alone.

You don't have to, we are here. Don't leave us and you'll never be alone.
So, grieve a while for me, if grieve you must,
Then let your grieve be comforted by trust.

It's not as easy, as it seems. Because grieving does not comfort the soul, it makes you know that you are no more here.
It is only for a while that we must part, So bless the memories with your heart.
A while is like centuries, that never end. You must be here, memories are not it. There's so much more we could do, and keep the memories alive as we go.
I won't be far away for life goes on;

So, if you need me, call, and I will come.
You're not here, I can't see you or listen to you. It's not the same at all.
Though you can't see or touch me I'll be near,
And if you listen with your heart, you'll hear

All of my love around you soft and dear.

I hear you all the time, but what is it that's telling me you're still not here? Take my hand, and take me softly. I want to know your presence, I want to be with you.
And then, when you must come this way alone, I'll greet you with a smile and wave,
"Welcome Home"
When this day come, it'll bring me joy. But from now henceforth, it's useless without you.

August 2006

You're one writer at heart too, daddy. I know that (: It then makes me feel proud to be a writer too. This meant so much, even if you did not write it. Everyone loves you, trust me. No one would read this without shedding a tear. You mean so much to people's hearts. You're a person who cared for others and not yourself. You're a heart surgeon, one that mends back hearts emotionally a
nd spiritually. Everyone misses you, daddy. Not just me, not just the family. If only you were still here.

No comments: