Sunday, March 1, 2009

I can't take it back

I must admit, that when I go around reading people's blogs, I go to their link list and out of curiosity, pick the most interesting name I see. Or pick a name that I heard of, which technically doesn't mean I have to know the person personally.

And anyway, if you want so much privacy of your blog, don't call it a blog.

So, I stumbled upon Azam Malek's blog - I know him, but I don't know him personally. He was the editor for Sinar Jaya year 2008. Other than that, I've seen him around school (:

I clicked on his link and scroll through the blog. His blog takes time to upload, that['s one thing I get pissed off about. haha. Right on top, there's a picture of him and his late cousin, so he calls her - Kak Sara.

She looks absolutely bubbly and the kind of girl I would want to go crazy with. I was curious, about her and when I read what really happened, oh yeah, she's gotta be one awesome person.

I may not know her at all, but rest in peace, Maisara.

I've seen her very last words on her blog re-posted many times on other people's blog, people that are of course, touched by her life.

I'm not a delicate flower.
I'm superwoman !

I wouldn't think that I'm superwoman when I'm down, sick with something that is so close to death's door.

Everyone said she was a fighter. I believe that.

It is this kind of blogs that I would stumble upon and cry to myself.

No comments: