Sunday, March 1, 2009

crack the shutters


I'm not a big fan of perfume, or maybe not a fan at all. But I think I am in love with Mariah Carey's Luscious Pink (:

I tried it in Canada and it was awesome. I kept sniffing on it and I think I went a wee bit high, but it was all good.

I would ask for the perfume, but then if you think about it, why? I don't use it and the best that I could make out of it is decoration. Which is a pretty good idea, don't you think? ahaha.

All my paragraphs so far has started with 'I'. Shows how much I love myself, because I love myself a lot.

There's so much to talk about but honestly is unappropriated for this blog. heh. I can't believe it's Sunday. That means I have to go to school tomorrow. How sad is my life? Schooling 5 days a week and only left 2 days a week to spend time to do exciting things. Which, does not turn out to be so exciting since you're all exhausted from 5 days of school. I think we should only get 2 days of school, because what is life, then, if you're gonna stick your face in a Math textbook 24/7? I can add that exams, it just adds to the stress. Conclusion is, school is dumb and the government should consider making school days two days a week so that we kids can have a life.


Am I random or what?

No comments: